19 Olive Street, MORNINGSIDE QLD 4170 AUS
Old Meets New **BOND LOANS AVAILABLE
This stunning two bedroom unit has everything you need and priced at $400 a week, surely will not last long.
* Spacious living with polished concrete for low-maintenance good looks
* Generous kitchen, recently refurbished with striking contemporary colour scheme and modern appliances
* Top-floor position at the rear of the complex with breezy balcony
* Tandem garage with enough space for 2 small cars
* Air-conditioning and fans for year-round comfort
* Freshly repainted
* Easy walk to shops and transport with easy access to the CBD and the restaurants of Oxford St and the Hawthorne “Garage” precinct
Pets: on application
Due to COVID-19 and the interest of public health and safety we must do things a little differently for the time being No more than 10 people including the agent present at the property at any one time with at least 4 square metres of space for each person. Social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres space between each person must be adhered to. With that being said, please be aware you may need to wait outside the property for a short period of time. Hand sanitiser will be provided and there will be signs outlining these guidelines.
** We offer EasyBondpay as an extra convenience to you. EasyBondpay offer a quick and easy finance solution so you pay your new bond over 3 or 6 months. Fast approval, no minimum or maximum bond value, same day full bond payment. Enquire today for more information
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this listing, Odyssey Property Concierge will not be held liable for any discrepancies. Interested parties are encouraged to complete a thorough inspection.