501/42 Wyandra Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006 AUS
Stunning Newstead Apartment Overlooking The City Skyline ***BOND LOANS AVAILABLE
Guided by the goddess Minerva, Telemachus, son of Odysseus, simply abandoned his home to go in search of his father who had been missing for ten years. Lucky for Odysseus, Telemachus didnt live in Newstead.
Just a stones throw from Gasworks Plaza, Teneriffe Boardwalk, James St Precinct and plenty of boutique bars and eateries. This apartment is the place to be to achieve the perfect inner-city lifestyle. Enquire today to see for yourself!
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Stone bench-top kitchen with ample storage space, dishwasher and stovetop
* Stunning fixtures and fittings throughout apartment
* Neutral finish
* Large bedroom with amazing natural light
* Built-in wardrobe
* Laundry space with clothes dryer included
* One secure car space included with the unit
* Ample visitor car parking
* Rooftop with BBQ and seating facilities
* Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, with on-site management
LEASE: 6 Months initially with view to extend
PETS: On approval
* Walking distance to in and out bound bus stops
* Short walk to the Brisbane river
* Easy walking to Brunswick Street, Merthyr Village, local shops and cafes
It took ten years for Odysseus to return home. He would have done it faster for this property.
Due to COVID-19 and the interest of public health and safety we must do things a little differently for the time being No more than 10 people including the agent present at the property at any one time with at least 4 square metres of space for each person. Social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres space between each person must be adhered to. With that being said, please be aware you may need to wait outside the property for a short period of time. Hand sanitiser will be provided and there will be signs outlining these guidelines.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this listing, Odyssey Property Concierge will not be held liable for any discrepancies. Interested parties are encouraged to complete a thorough inspection.