G9/208 Norman Avenue, NORMAN PARK QLD 4170 Australia
Luxury Norman Park Living with Huge Courtyard
Guided by the goddess Minerva, Telemachus, son of Odysseus, simply abandoned his home to go in search of his father who had been missing for ten years. Lucky for Odysseus, Telemachus didn’t live in Norman Park.
* Brand new apartment – be the very first to experience this exceptional development
* 235 square meters
* Two huge bedrooms + a study
* Ducted air conditioned throughout
* Secure tandem parking with storage cage and a bike rack
* A residents exclusive recreational rooftop terrace with BBQ and dining facilities, 360 degree views of Brisbane CBD and skyline – Perfect to delight guest with tales of your adventures.
* Beautiful engineered hardwood flooring
* Gas Cooktop
* Full Security / Intercom
* Open plan and generous Living
* Huge outdoor wrap around entertaining area
* Industrial inspired concrete ceiling in Living Areas
* European appliances
LEASE: Negotiable – Odysseus journey lasted 10 years and so can yours.
PETS: On application – Not even Jupiter himself can resist a pet!
* Walk to: Norman Park station, Norman Park ferry terminal, Anglican Church Grammar School.
* 10 min drive to: Oxford St, Bulimba, Westfield Carindale
It took ten years for Odysseus to return home. He would have done it faster for this property.
Due to COVID-19 and the interest of public health and safety we must do things a little differently for the time being No more than 10 people including the agent present at the property at any one time with at least 4 square metres of space for each person. Social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres space between each person must be adhered to. With that being said, please be aware you may need to wait outside the property for a short period of time. Hand sanitiser will be provided and there will be signs outlining these guidelines.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this listing, Odyssey Property Concierge will not be held liable for any discrepancies. Interested parties are encouraged to complete a thorough inspection.